[Home-on-the-range] March Madness, Time TO Get Those Tournament Picks In

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 17:27:48 UTC 2018

Greetings Kanssas Federationists,

AS the Jayhawk and Meadowlark chapters get primed up and ready for March
Madness 2018, we have only 2 more play-in games in Dayton tonight, then the
bid dance gets into full swing tomorrow at 11:am, local time. To log on to
Terrill Thompson's accessible brackets website, launch your favorite browser
and go to https://terrillthompson/com/login.php, then enter your email
address and password, then activate the "pool" link, then choose the submit
brackets button. If you have not yet created your account you will need to
activate the "haven't created your account yet" link. Once you have created
your account, don't forget to inform me of your screen name so I can track
points and standings as the tournament unfolds. Remember also to give me
your tiebreaker predictions, which are not part of the Thompson brackets
page. The 2 tiebreaking questions are (1) how many points will the high
point man score in the championship game, and (2) how many points will the
top player score on the losing (second place finish) team.

There are now less than 24 hours to subit our tournament picks, so don't put
it off any longer. Finally, please feel free to call or text if you need
assistance in completing brackets online. Now have have fun and enjoy this
wild and crazy ride! Good luck.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959