[Home-on-the-range] schwan's cares fund raiser for senior division

Sharon Luka pilgrim5 at cox.net
Mon May 14 21:44:28 UTC 2018

Ta ae!

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Home-on-the-Range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dianne Hemphill via Home-on-the-Range
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 4:04 PM
To: NFB of Kansas Internet Mailing List
Cc: Dianne Hemphill
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] schwan's cares fund raiser for senior division

Hi everyone - please use the purchase code of:
37834
 when placing an on-line or call in order to ensure that our national federation of the blind, senior’s division gains your financial support.
For about 6 weeks our division will be given a percentage of the over all orders cost…after that the percentage goes down, so please place your orders now and do so as often as possible. An additional way to support our efforts is to purchase a gift card. The division receives 40 percent of this but a gift card purchase can only be done once per person per campaign.

The call in number for order placement is:
1-888-724-9267
Thanks for your support. We’re sure you’ll love their great food and home delivery .
Dianne