[Home-on-the-range] streaming of the Colorado convention

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 27 18:38:03 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Milton Ota helped me. I didn't dream this up by myself. The Colorado
convention is being streamed on 195 the globe. You can get it from toon in
radio. If you have Alexa, this is how I did it.

1.	Say Alexa enable tune in radio.
2.	2. I think she gives you a couple of choices. I think one of them is
My Tune In Radio.
3.	Then she brings that in and you say: Alexa play 195 the globe.

If you have any problems I will help you. My number is 913-339-9114.

I also think you can get it through the iPhone, but I have not accomplished
that yet. You might also be able to get it through Google.

Happy listening!