[Home-on-the-range] Senior's Division business meeting/Friday-6 pm

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Mon Oct 29 20:17:11 UTC 2018

Hello NFBKS -
the annual Senior’s Division business meeting will take place at 6 PM in the convention hotel’s meeting room. Remember there will be food available at 5 PM,so you might want to plan eating before the business meeting.
The election of the division’s officers will also take place. Are you interested in becoming an officer? Think about it…
Directly following this meeting, the Resolutions meeting will take place at 7 PM. You can just stay in the same room if your interested.
I am looking forwarding to our annual convention and celebrating another great year in Kansas. See all of you soon.
Dianne
Senior’s Division
president-