[Home-on-the-Range] FW: Remote Accessibility Family Study | Referral Bonus and Sign Up Link

Andrea Travis Andrea.Travis at envisionus.com
Thu Aug 15 18:01:55 UTC 2019

Please let me know if you have any referrals, or feel free to pass along the email below.
Thank you,
Andrea

Begin forwarded message:
Hi Andrea,
Thank you for your recommendations for our study in Mountain View, CA. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to find enough participants, so we’ve changed the scope of the project.
We’re now looking for any blind or low vision individuals who live with their partner/spouse and children age 5-13. They can be located anywhere in the USA but must be able to participate remotely via internet connection.
We’re offering a $25 referral bonus if you’re able to refer anyone who qualifies and participates.
Here are some details about the study:

·        Sessions start next week, August 19th-30th

·        90-minute remote session

·        $200 gratuity

·        Looking for couples to participate together
If you know of anyone, or may qualify yourself, please use the link below to sign up or send to your friends:
https://uriuxn.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0faiKpSAlrTQzDD
Let me know if you have any questions. 😊
Thank you,
Kirstin Sangder
Project Lead II | (425)242-8030 | uriux.com<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2furiux.com&c=E,1,NM2euKjZMbWFU1CxVKcJMM_UVOfcX2g2BaQ27ZgO7KwEcdjL1FxDEod8Yy9jdRfEOyhi75fCSpcpRuET63FNW8qk5KiWSNoVNziPjimRoI-M5ZOM7mozOpmy07UG&typo=1>

[cid:image001.png at 01D5534E.264ECA70]

You may opt-out of receiving any future emails from User Research International at any time by either responding to this email or by emailing info at uriux.com<mailto:info at uriux.com> and requesting to be removed from our database. Requests will be honored within 5 business days of receipt.

For information regarding how URI handles your personal information please refer to our privacy policy at http://www.uriux.com/privacy<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.uriux.com%2fprivacy&c=E,1,qdA77-YXxbwUWP_f3INmJ5fkdn5S097SUmv9s1N0qAP3Wjv4LR6Me0nX95RvKuZ8_V322bCS2aa9fHsEsNG5pA1KN-nLHcYZ-QxXVX5pFoQ,&typo=1>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. This email message may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

Andrea Travis
Major Gifts Officer
Envision, Inc.
610 N. Main St.
Wichita, KS 67203
O: 316-440-1531
F: 316-440-1540
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.