[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith September, 2019 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:51:45 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith will hold its September meeting on September 5, 2019 at 7 PM.  Our speaker this month will be Mary Beth Wagner, Braille instructor at the Freedom Center For The Blind in Birmingham, Alabama.  She spoke at our national division meeting in Las Vegas at our national convention.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson