[Home-on-the-range] NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith March, 2019 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 02:01:21 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith will hold its March meeting on Thursday March 7 at 7 PM.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The PIN number is (879925) followed by pound.  Our speakers this month will be the two co-chairs of the Communities Of Faith Committee Of The NFB Of Florida.
Kathy Davis is from Daytona Beach and Marilyn Baldwin is from Orlando, Florida.  I also have a potential fundraising idea for this division.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson