[Home-on-the-range] Newsline Alexa training

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 14 20:39:42 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

Besides our home-on-the-range, I have sent this to other people directly.
This is a wonderful opportunity I accidentally saw today. It is tomorrow
night at 7:00. You can get on with the phone or the computer. Here is the
information.

Susie Stanzel

Hello and Happy New Year from the NFB-NEWSLINE Team!

Now, you can listen to NFB-NEWSLINE without lifting a finger. In late
November, the NFB-NEWSLINE Amazon Alexa skill was released. You can ask
Alexa to read the paper, navigate through the paper with ease, and much more
with a simple command set and we can show you how.

Whether you are a long time Amazon Echo user or Alexa just came wrapped as a
gift under your tree, this is the training for you. Hey Alexa, how can I
access this great telephone training that will take place on Tuesday January
15, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. Central?

Be sure to join us on Tuesday evening for an interactive demonstration
conducted by Scott White, Director of NFB-NEWSLINE on how to access the
NFB-NEWSLINE service using the Amazon Echo family of products. Time will be
provided to get your questions answered on the use of the skill as well as
other NFB-NEWSLINE access methods.

Please join us online using the link or conference telephone numbers listed
below.

https://zoom.us/j/962454147

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,962454147# US (New York)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 962454147#

Best Wishes,

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

Elyse Bryan

NFB-NEWSLINER Program Assistant

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230