[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith August, 2019 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 03:58:45 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith will hold its August meeting on Thursday August 1 at 7 PM.  Our speaker will be Donna Wood, Second Vice-President Of the NFB Of Kansas, and Secretary-treasurer Of this Division.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The access code is 879925 followed by pound.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson