[Home-on-the-range] Calling all national convention attendees!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 14 15:39:28 UTC 2019

Good morning all, my choice of dining establishments are in the following order:

Hussong’s Mexican cantina, the gourmet burger shop, and slice of Vegas.

Separate and apart from choice of cuisine, we should probably prioritize and establishment which has a private dining space if we are going to caucus over dinner, which will be very difficult to do in a noisy and crowded public dining room JMT
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959.