[Home-on-the-range] Some convention notes…

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Wed Jun 19 19:56:28 UTC 2019

Hi Emily,

I would prefer Monday.

Susie

From: Home-on-the-Range <home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Emily Schlenker via Home-on-the-Range
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 1:17 PM
To: Home On The Range <home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Emily Schlenker <eschlenker at cox.net>
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] Some convention notes…

Hi, all. Since we have a lot of new people  attending national convention this year, I am providing some information specific to them.

First, the Rookie Roundup will be on Sunday, July 7th from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM <x-apple-data-detectors://0>  in the South Pacific F Ballroom. This is an opportunity for first time attendees to be welcomed by the president and other leaders.

Second, registration and pick-up for those who preregistered for the convention will be  held outside the Islander and South Pacific ballrooms at 9:00 AM on Monday the 8th <x-apple-data-detectors://1> , at 8:30 AM on Tuesday the 9th <x-apple-data-detectors://2> , and at other times specified in the agenda. If you need to register, bring cash or a check for paying the registration fee and banquet ticket cost.

Third, I have had feedback indicating that the evening of Monday, July 8th <x-apple-data-detectors://3>  will be better for us to have our Kansas  dinner. If this would be better or if it won't work out, please send feedback either way.

Thanks, Everyone.

See you soon, and feel free to contact me off list with any questions:

eschlenker at cox.net <mailto:eschlenker at cox.net>

3166444227 <tel:3166444227>

Emily

Sent from my iPhone