[Home-on-the-range] newsline training for the stream and google home

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 16 20:22:49 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

Some of you probably know this, but I send out anything I think is helpful.

Susie

Our third training has arrived! On Tuesday, March 19 at 8:00 p.m. eastern
time (7:00 p.m. central time, 6:00 p.m. mountain time, 5:00 p.m. pacific
time), the NFB-NEWSLINE team will be covering how to download NFB-NEWSLINE
content such as breaking news, magazines, and your other favorite
publications to the Victor Reader Stream (second generation). Learn how to
easily navigate through the sections and articles on your Victor Reader
Stream to quickly find the information that you are seeking, how to search
your favorite publication for a text phrase, or know how to spell that word
that you just heard your Victor Reader Stream speak and more.

Many of you may know that we recently added the ability to get your
NFB-NEWSLINE content using an Amazon Echo. What if you own a Google Home
device? Join us during this training event to learn how to use your Google
Home to listen to your NFB-NEWSLINE content. There is not a specific app for
the Google Home family of devices, but there is a method where you can
listen to your favorite newspaper or magazine on your smart speaker. Hey
Google, set a reminder for the NFB-NEWSLINE training on March 19, 2019.

To participate in the training, please use one of the options listed below.

Join Zoom Meeting on your computer or mobile device:

https://zoom.us/j/701875768

Tap on your mobile device to be directly connected to the conference call:

+16468769923,,701875768#

Dial:

646-876-9923

Meeting ID: 701875768