[Home-on-the-range] Reminder to register online for 2019 Nfb national convention

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 18 03:29:31 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow Kansas Federationists,

The May 31 deadline to register online for the 2019 NFB national convention is now a mere 2 weeks away. President Riccobono and the entire national leadership team is encouraging early online registration which has 2 noteworthy advantages for convention attendees. First, it is $10 cheaper to register online then to register at the convention hotel site. Secondly, you will spend much less time standing in line as you need only to identify yourself, show your official state ID, And pick up your registration packet which includes your name tag, banquet ticket, and print or real copies of the program agenda.

The convention registration form can be found at https:/Convention.Nfb.org/
If you have trouble with the form or with your Internet connection, Feel free to reach out and ask someone to help you. You may also give me a call or send me a text requesting help with online convention registration by calling or sending a message to 785-865-9959. If you send a text or leave me a voicemail, it will help if you can let me know the best time of day to return your call. Also, be sure to have your debit or credit card information available including the 15 or 16 digit card number, The month and year of expiration, and the three or four digit control number on the back of your card. The total charge to register online of $95 includes the $25 convention registration fee and $70 for your banquet ticket.

Of course you can register at the convention site, but it will cost you $10 more and you may spend some time standing in a long line. In any event, I look forward to seeing those of you who will be attending this year‘s national convention.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net