[Home-on-the-Range] State convention with important correction

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 10 03:26:23 UTC 2019

Good evening all,

The recent posting re-printed below Is essentially correct except for the phone number we are advised to use to make hotel reservations for the 2019 state convention. We commend using The following reservation phone number:
(785) 309-0440. If you make the reservation using the toll-free number listed in the original posting, You may or may not receive the benefit of our reduced negotiated convention hotel rate.

We speak here from the voice of experience as there was confusion regarding some reservations made by conventioners who used a toll-free number to book a room at the Doubletree hotel in Lawrence. Therefore, a word to the wise is sufficient.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | 1st vice president National Federation of the blind of Kansas
( 785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net