[Home-on-the-Range] action alert inaccessible Democratic caucus voting

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Mon Apr 20 23:18:28 UTC 2020

hello Kansas Federationists,

It has come to my attention that many registered Democrats have not yet received mail-in ballots which are due this week. Sadly it also appears that the state party has made no provisions for accessible voting. They need to hear from us!
if you are a registered Democrat in the state of Kansas and have not received a ballot from the Democratic caucus or would like an accessible ballot please call (785) 249-6590
please indicate that you desire an accessible ballot. Please let me know by telephone text or email when you have called. Thanks, Tom

Tom Page
President
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
316-734-4839