[Home-on-the-Range] Important announcement re. our teleconferencing carrier

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 30 15:41:18 UTC 2020

>From Don Mulik,

“Greetings. Has anyone been able to determine who “crashed our party” last night?

Don Mulik”

What Don is referring to in his posting of yesterday is a breach of our teleconferenceing service during our Blind Senior division on the evening of Tuesday, April 28. The intruders’ behavior was so disruptive we were unable to complete the meeting which featured 2 guest speakers, one of whom was Patti Chang, our national fundraising director. As a result of this historic first breach, we are adding a security code feature to our teleconference dial-in process. I appreciate that an added layer of security entails a layer of inconvenience, but we will try to make it as painless as possible. I will have further information once we have finalized a few details.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | 1st vice president National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net