[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division January, 2020 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:29:29 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone

The NFB of Kansas Seniors division will hold its January meeting on Tuesday January 28 at 7 PM.  Our speaker will be Rashunda Holt Accessibility Products Hotline/Envision.  She is a member of the south Central chapter of the NFB Of Kansas.

We are looking forward to her presentation and to your participation on the call.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The access code is 879925 followed by pound.

Cordially,
Tom Anderson