[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte County chapter meeting

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 11 00:33:10 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

We have passed a new constitution at our last meeting. This is the new name
for our chapter.

Our June meeting will be Friday, June 12th, at 6:30. The call in number is
916-235-1420 followed by code 879925# and blind#.

Our speaker is Joshua King who is the assistant Election Commissioner for
Johnson County. He was scheduled to come before COVID-19. After his
presentation we will discuss the upcoming national convention, state
convention, and fund raising.

All are welcome!

Susie Stanzel, President