[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division March 2020 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 00:34:24 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone

The NFB of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its March 2020 meeting on Tuesday March 24 at 7 PM.  We will discus how to address issues regarding the Corona virus.  Abio Sokari will discus the medical issues regarding this matter.  Tom Anderson will speak about medical devices and games that are available from the Independence market.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The access code is 879925 followed by pound.

In April, our speaker will be Christopher A. Cintron, Physical Disability PD Waiver manager for the Kansas Department of Aging and Disability Services.  He will speak about the services provided by this agency.

In May, Rob Tabor will speak about Social Security.

We are looking forward to your participation on these calls.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson