[Home-on-the-Range] Follow up notice of state board meeting with additional dial-up instructions

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 19:38:19 UTC 2020

Good afternoon fellow Kansas Federationists,

Please join us this coming Sunday, May 3 at 2:00 PM For our state affiliate monthly board meeting. To join the meeting proceed as follows:
1. Dial (916) 235-1420.
2. When you hear the prompt dial the participation code 879925#.
3. At the next prompt Dial ”blind” on your physical or virtual telephone keypad, (not including quotation marks).

For those whose cell phones have a virtual keypad, I would encourage you to add the corresponding numbers to the applicable record in your contact folder. This should make the dialer process go much smoother. Please do not hesitate to contact me or any officer if you have any questions about the new dial-up process.

Be well and I look forward to connecting with you on the call.

Best regards,
Robert Tabor | 1st vice president National Federation of the blind of Kansas
PH: (785) 865-9959
Rob .tabor at sbcglobal.net