[Home-on-the-Range] May South Central Chapter Virtual Meeting This Wednesday May 13th 4:00 pm CDT New Dial In Zoom Meeting Information

Mika Pyyhkala pyyhkala at gmail.com
Sun May 10 17:53:05 UTC 2020

The South Central chapter will meet virtually this:
Wednesday May 13th at 4:00 pm CDT via Zoom

If you are joining from an iPhone, Android, tablet, or computer, you
can click this link to directly enter the virtual Zoom meeting:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://envisionuniversity.zoom.us/j/97306114123?pwd=NUptSlFGeS9OajkwOFovcUtFR2cwUT09

You will get the best sound quality if you join by the above internet
link using the Zoom app.  There is a free audio tutorial on how to use
Zoom at:
http://mosen.org/zoom

If you are joining from a smartphone without the Zoom client, and you
click the link below, it will automatically dial in the conference
number and conference code, this is the OneTap dial in:
+19292056099,,97306114123#

If you are joining from a land line phone, you can join by using:
Dial In Number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 97306114123
Press the #  or pound sign after entering the meeting id.  Press the #
or pound sign again if prompted to connect as a participant.  If you
are asked for a participant id, just press the pound sign without
entering anything in.

Looking forward to talking with all of you on Wednesday!

If any of you have agenda items you would like to present let me know.

Also any of you that would like a calendar invite I can send that to you.

Best,
Mika Pyyhkala
NFBKS South Central Chapter Secretary
Pyyhkala at gmail.com