[Home-on-the-Range] NFBK In Communities of Faith November, 2020 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:37:47 UTC 2020

The NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith will hold its November meeting on Thursday November 5 at 7 PM.  Our speaker will be Holly McKnight.  Holly attended the Colorado Center For The Blind in 1992.  A leader in the NFB of Texas, she serves as President of the affiliate’s Arlington chapter.  We will be using Zoom when holding the meeting.  We will also have Ellections at this meeting.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson

Sent from my iPhone