[Home-on-the-Range] Like to share my podcast and YouTube channel

Fabien Siffrin blindtechtalk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 03:09:06 UTC 2020

Hello,
I would like to share my YouTube channel and podcast. On my YouTube channel, I do technology demonstrations, audio game demonstrations, security system demonstrations, and some piano tutorials as well as some audio game playing and how to play them. My podcast is similar, but there I just do technology demonstrations and audio game demonstrations and how to play them. Here are the links.
Youtube: youtube.com/TheTechPianoPlayerKid10
My podcast is called, the blind Tech Talk. It is under my real name, Fabien Siffrin. It is available on Apple podcast, Google cast, and other listening platforms. If you need help finding it, please feel free to email me at this email address. also feel free to share this with anyone.

Sent from my iPhone 11

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Want to support this podcast with a monthly donation? Click or paste the link below into your web browser and select your desire amount. You may cancel anytime. If trouble canceling, please let me know.
anchor.fm/theblindtechtalk/support
If you are interested in finding my podcast on other platforms, click on the correct link for the desired listening platform.
Apple Podcasts:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-blind-tech-talk/id1453887678

GoogleCasts:
http://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xZGJiNDc4L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz