[Home-on-the-Range] My podcast links for my podcast, The Blind Tech Talk

Fabien Siffrin blindtechtalk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 02:38:57 UTC 2020

Hello,
As in my last post, I have mentioned that I have a YouTube channel and podcast. I believe I have provided the link for my YouTube channel, but I will do it again, and this time I will provide links directly to my podcast for Apple podcast and Google podcast as well. If you have a different platform,  or have questions please Do not hesitate to email me directly at:
blindtechtalk at gmail.com
Youtube: youtube.com/TheTechPianoPlayerKid10
Links to podcasts:
ApplePodcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-blind-tech-talk/id1453887678
GooglePodcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xZGJiNDc4L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
Fabien