[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith December, 2020 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:41:39 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone

The NFB Of Kansas will hold its December, 2020 meeting via zoom on Thursday December 3, 2020 at 7 PM.

Our speaker will be Luke Seibert, a seminary student from Ardmore, Alabama.  An Independent Baptist, Luke is an online student at a seminary in Kansas City, Missouri.  An active Federationist, Luke assisted with the BELL program in Alabama.  We look forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson