[Home-on-the-Range] Fwd: LJWorld: Driver Told Police He Didn't See Woman and Service Dog

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 15:22:36 UTC 2020

Good morning Kansas Federationists and friends,
I am forwarding this article from the Lawrence Journal World to let you all know that the hit and run driver Who is careless driving resulted in the death of our fellow Federation of sin friend Tamara Kearney has been found. Of course this will not bring Tamara back to us, but at least there is a much better chance that justice will eventually be served.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | 1st vice president national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Begin forwarded message: