[Home-on-the-Range] Friday evening talent show contest by DC affiliate, save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 13 16:16:06 UTC 2020

Good morning Kansas Federationists and friends, This coming Friday evening from 6 o’clock to 9:00 PM our time, the DC affiliate is conducting a talent show contest in conjunction with their annual convention. I don’t expect to win any cash prizes, but I do hope to have a lot of fun performing a popular Beatles tune on the spinet piano in my kitchen. So let me know if you want me to send the link with the zoom login information. Even if you don’t want to listen to me make a full of myself, You can at least enjoy the immense breath of talent we have in this organization.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor
(785) 865-9959
Robtabor at sbcglobal.net