[Home-on-the-Range] NFBK October 2020 Seniors Division meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 16:10:02 UTC 2020

The NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its October meeting on Tuesday October 27 at 7 PM.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The access code is 879925 followed by pound.  The security code is 25463 followed by pound.  We will have a business meeting and Ellections.  We may also discuss other matters such as the national seniors division training and the state convention.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson

Sent from my iPhone