[Home-on-the-Range] NFBK Seniors Division September 2020 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:32:43 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone

The NFB Of Kansas Seniors division will hold its September meeting on Tuesday September 22 at 7 PM.  Our speaker will be Susie Stanzel, Vice President of the division.  She will speak about how she became a member of the NFB.  Our conference number is (916) 2351420.  The access code is 879925 followed by pound.  The security code is 25463 followed by pound.

We will also speak about the national Senior division virtual training and our virtual state convention.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson

Secretary