[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith August 2021 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 13:52:34 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone

The NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith will hold its August meeting on Thursday August 5, 2021 at 7 PM.  We will discuss the NFB convention, other news regarding the national division, and have a Bible study.

The conference number is (916) 2351420, and the access code is 879925 followed by pound, and the security code is 25463 followed by pound.

I am looking forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson