[Home-on-the-Range] August Jayhawk chapter meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 6 02:03:09 UTC 2021

Good evening Jayhawk Federation family and Kansas family also,

The summer break is coming to an end and it is now time to get back to work at the chapter level. I am pleased to announce that for the first time in several months we will be holding a hybrid meeting this coming Monday, August 9 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM at Perkins restaurant and bakery, 1711 W. 23rd St., here in Beautiful Lawrence. our normal meeting location at Conroy‘s Irish pub is unavailable on Mondays due to a staff shortage which I am told is about to be resolved very soon. I chose Perkins because it has a private dining room that will be very suitable for our needs. If we ultimately decide that we would prefer the Perkins location, I am certainly open to doing so if that is the consensus of membership.

We will need to start as close to on time as possible, as I am told another group will be coming in at 6:00 PM. I will be putting an agenda together within the next couple of days or so along with dialing instructions for those who wish to participate remotely. Meanwhile, enjoy the upcoming weekend.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob .tabor at sbcglobal.net