[Home-on-the-Range] [Jayhawk-Chapter] August chapter meeting reminder with info packet

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 8 17:08:18 UTC 2021

Good morning once again everyone,

When I sent the info packet this morning I forgot to provide dial-up instructions for our hybrid chapter meeting scheduled for tomorrow afternoon at 4:00 PM. To join our meeting via teleconference due the following
1) dial (916) 235-1420
2) Dial 879925 #
3) Dial 25463 #.

I look forward to seeing or hearing you tomorrow afternoon.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net