[Home-on-the-Range] Graduation!

Ashley N crazy4chemistry at att.net
Fri Dec 3 04:41:02 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!
I wanted to share with my wonderful NFBKS family that I am graduating with my Masters in Education Leadership and Instructional Design from Wichita State University on December 12th, 2021 and you are invited!

Ceremony begins at 2:30 PM at Charles Koch Arena in Wichita on December 12. Face masks are required but you won’t need a ticket.

For my friends who can’t make it out due to medical concerns it will be live streamed at this link: https://youtu.be/KWlaByUWnjQ

I wouldn’t have been able to get through without each of you guy’s support blindness, emotional, and scholarship included. Thank you all for your help surviving working with vocational rehabilitation!

Please let me know if you come so I can try to find you and say hello.

Love you all!
Ashley Neybert