[Home-on-the-Range] Board Meeting

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Mon Dec 6 02:24:12 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

We had at least 50 people. We distributed lots of literature and gave each child who went to see Santa an alphabet card. The Shriner temple was closed for two weeks because of COVID. We were not sure what was going to happen, but we were very surprised.

I thought I sent another message when I realized the meeting is next week. When I saw the message I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Beverley's real last name is Beer. It is unclear what is going to happen with her. It is not exactly clear when the stroke happened. Please add her to your prayer list. She thinks it is 30 years ago and is having physical therapy. Both sides of her brain have been effected.