[Home-on-the-Range] NFBK board meeting calendar for 2022

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 15 18:34:07 UTC 2021

Greetings Kansas federation family,

During the annual business meeting of our 2021 state convention we voted to
move the state board meeting to 3:00 pm the second Sunday of the month in
order to receive up-to-date financial reports. For your convenience I am
posting the list of meeting dates below.

Jan 9

Feb 13

Mar 13

Apr 10

May 8

June 12

July 10 (may conflict with national convention)

Aug 14

Sep 11

Oct 9

Nov 13 (may be pre-empted by state convention)

Dec 11

Again, all times are 3:00 pm central time. Dates and times are subject to
change in case of emergency or other exigent circumstances. KNFB board
meetings are open to all blind persons and to our family, friends, and
allies. All meetings are via teleconference or video conferencing.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | first vice president National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net