[Home-on-the-Range] Fwd: [NFB-Legislative-Directors] New Model State Bill: Accessible Prescription Labels Act

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 29 15:07:50 UTC 2021

Good morning Kansas Federation family and friends,

Our amazing national office policy staff has developed another piece of model legislation which will no doubt be of interest to blind persons in Kansas and throughout the nation. We will probably want to put this on our legislative agenda in the near future. Meanwhile, enjoy the  read.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Begin forwarded message: