[Home-on-the-Range] if you ordered a Braille Bingo card from NFB Market...

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Sat Feb 6 21:36:01 UTC 2021

Hello all that are interested in joining with the NFBK Seniors Division  to play a game or two of Bingo before our usual 4th Tuesday of each month. If you do not have your personal print, large print or braille Bingo card and have ordered one from the NFBK Independent Market, you might be getting it in the mail soon. Please keep in mind that the Market has tried to maintain the uniqueness of cards so that they have differences no matter when you order them. However, there is a chance that your card and someone else’s might be similar. One of you may want to return your card for a replacement. Please open your card order carefully and keep the plastic packaging  in good shape should this occur. The Market can then replace your card free of charge if all is in good condition. Sorry that this is a concern….

Our caller will be Don Mulik. He has experience and will keep things moving along.It should be a lot of fun for all of us.

 If you find  you still need a Bingo card please call the NFB Market ASAP. They cost $7. plus tax each.
All seniors and all those that aspire to be a future senior are invited. Please call the usual number by 6:15 so we can have a little light hearted fun and companionship before our special guest presents on technology…you’re invited to stay on for this special report as well…we hope you do.
Oh yes, we will also have a prize or two…a  all paid vacation somewhere and a gold pair of ear rings - or maybe a deck of Brailled   Uno cards and the like…
It won’t be the same if you don’t join us!
Dianne Hemphill