[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division February 2021 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:23:13 UTC 2021

The NFB Of Kansas will hold its February meeting at 7 PM on Tuesday February 23.  Our speaker will be Matt Volbrecht, a person knowledgeable in the field of technology.  Some of our members will be playing Bingo via phone at 6 PM on that day.  The conference number is (916) 2351420, the access code is 879925 followed by pound, and the security code is 25463 followed by pound.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson