[Home-on-the-Range] Judy Mulik- first NFBK Bingo winner

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Wed Feb 24 14:49:27 UTC 2021

Hello all- the first Bingo hour took place last night 6:15-7 PM and what fun it was! Jody was our big winner and will have a NFB face mask in the mail as a special prize…among the others that our really great caller announced.

We hope each of you and those in your household will join in the fun on March 23rd. You can order your own braille/large print Bingo card from the NFB Independence Market if you don’t already have one.  It’s so nice to have a little fun and laughter with our NFB family especially during this rather difficult year.
Dianne