[Home-on-the-Range] NFBK In Communities Of Faith March 2021 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:33:53 UTC 2021

The NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith will hold its March 2021 meeting at 7 PM on Thursday March 4.  Our speaker will be Rehnee Aikens, Vice-President of our national division.  Our conference number is (916) 2351420 and the access code is 879925 followed by pound.  The security code is 25463 followed by pound.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson

Sent from my iPhone