[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas Johnson/Wyandotte County Chapter meeting January, 2021

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:36:02 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone

The Johnson/Wyandotte Counties chapter of the NFB of Kansas will hold its January meeting on Friday January 8 at 6:30 PM.  We will listen to Presidential Release 501 and have a discussion regarding the topics addressed therein.  The Washington Seminar will take place virtually this year, affording the opportunity for greater participation by our chapter and our state affiliate.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The access code is 879925 followed by pound.  The security code is 25463 followed by pound.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson