[Home-on-the-Range] You are invited to a COVID-19 informational meeting courtesy of the South Central Kansas chapter

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Sat Jan 30 21:13:11 UTC 2021

Hello, Federation family! The south-central chapter is holding an informational meeting about COVID-19 and the vaccines that have recently been made available. Dr. Leslie Page, DO MPH Will give a talk about how the vaccine works and which of the several types on the market are available in the state. She will also answer any questions that you all might have about the vaccine or the virus in general.
We hope to see you there. I will post dialing instructions below:
Thomas Page is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: cOVID-19 Q & A
Time: Feb 4, 2021 07:30 PM Central Time(US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92157132413

Meeting ID: 921 5713 2413
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,92157132413# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,92157132413# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
       +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
       +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 921 5713 2413
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acLq0te0N9

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/92157132413

Tom Page
President
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
316-734-4839

Sent from my iPhone