[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division meeting June, 2021

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:24:12 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone

The NFB of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its June meeting on Tuesday June 22 at 7 PM.  Members will play bingo at 6:15.  Our speaker this month will be Lyn Bailiff, a dietitian who will speak with us about nutrition.  Lyn.has been in the Federation for many years.  The conference number is (916) 2351420 and the access code is 879925 followed by pound.  The security.code is 25463 followed by pound.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson