[Home-on-the-Range] South-central chapter national banquet get together

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Thu Jun 17 16:06:11 UTC 2021

Hi, everyone!
 The South Central chapter is gathering  at the Olive Tree Banquet and Catering for a dinner and streaming of the national banquet on July 10th.
 We will have access to a cash bar starting at 6:00 PM, and dinner will be served at 6:30.
 The cost per person will be $40 which includes a choice of plated and served entrees and  coffee or tea.
The choice of main dish will be: beef with brandy pepper sauce, salmon with mango pepper sauce, or a roasted portobello    mushroom with sauteed spinach. All are served with a salad, rice pilaf, and roasted vegetables. There will also be bread and butter along with chocolate mousse for dessert.
Please let me know if you will be attending and your preference of entree by July 3rd.
The address of the venue is 2949 North Rock Road Wichita,  KS 67226.
Feel free to reach out to me via email eschlenker at cox.net or phone at 316-6444227 with questions.
Hope tto see you there!
Emily

Sent from my iPhone