[Home-on-the-Range] March Bingo winners!

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Fri Mar 26 00:40:53 UTC 2021

We held our 2nd Bingo game, Tuesday March 23rd at 6:15, just before the monthly Senior’s Division meeting. There were 3 winners: Jody Mulik, Beau Westbrook and Susie Stanzel. The prize will go to Susie this month as she won a streak of O’s - there were only 5 O’s called and these were the only one’s she had! Really fun! We will start April’s Bingo game out with a black out or total card needing to be filled. We hope everyone will join us in the fun! Thanks again to Don Mulik for his fantastic calling - makes the game really fun. Dianne