[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith April 2021 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 17:12:22 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone

The NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith will hold its April 2021 meeting on Tuesday April 1 at 7 PM.  The conference number is (916) 235-1420.  The access code is 879925 followed by pound.  The security code is 25463 followed by pound.

Our speaker this month will be Cornessa Cherry from Jacksonville, Florida.  Many of us remember her when she lived in Kansas.  We would all like her to return to our state, but, The Lord’s will is what we wish for most.

We may also have a Bible study as well.   We are looking forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson