[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith June 2021 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 17:41:31 UTC 2021

The NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith will hold its June 2021 meeting onThursday June 3 at 7 PM.  Our speaker will be Julie McCulough from Topeka, Kansas.  The conference number is (916) 2351420 and the access code is 879925 followed by pound.  The security code is 25463 followed by pound.
We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson
President NFB Of Kansas In Communities of Faith

Sent from my iPhone