[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte chapter November 2021 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:26:28 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone

The Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB of Kansas will hold its November meeting on Friday November 5, 2021 at 6:30 PM.  We will discus the upcoming state convention, hold chapter Ellections, and listen to Presidential release 510.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The accesss code is 879925 followed by pound and. The security code is 25463 followed by pound.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson