[Home-on-the-Range] Membership renewal time for blind senior division

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 15:37:53 UTC 2021

Greetings and salutations,

Since the 2021 NFB of Kansas convention will be a hybrid event, it is fitting that I should provide various options for renewing your blind Kansas senior division memberships. Annual membership renewal dues are five dollars, (5.00) and here are the options for paying your dues.
(1) if you are attending the convention in person, you may simply pay your dues at the annual business meeting at the senior division luncheon on Saturday.
(2) whether you attend personally or virtually, you may pay your dues electronically through PayPal by sending your payment to treasurer at nfbks.org
(3) you may send your dues payment in any form care of Robert Fuller who’s mailing address is 1120 Randall Rd., Lawrence, KS 66049.

Last but not least, you will need to have your dues paid in order to elect officers at our divisional annual business meeting. Meanwhile, enjoy your week and I look forward to seeing you at our state convention.

Rob Tabor | treasurer blind senior division National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net