[Home-on-the-Range] Back Again

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 20 15:49:02 UTC 2021

Hey Dave,
How about extending your visit to the sunflower state for another week so that you can get in on our state convention which is being held the weekend of November 12. We will be at the holiday inn and suites Overland Park at 8787 Reeder Rd. if you want a room at the hotel our reserved block ends after Friday. The convention info is found on our website. Would love to see you.
Best regards,
Rob